Returns and Delivery Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused or defective item, returned to E.J. Churchill, with a receipt, within 14 days from the date of purchase.
All returned items must be returned in a brand new condition with all packaging and labels attached, we are sorry to say that items returned in a used condition or missing packaging will not be refunded and will be returned to you.
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 14 days of purchase. Returns usually only take a few days to process but please allow up to 10 working days.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Call our Online Team on 01494 883227 or email email@example.com
- Please write your contact details and enclose with your return detailing whether you would like a refund or an exchange and the products you wish to order.
- Package up the item(s) you wish to return, including the original product packaging, product labels and a copy of your original invoice.
- Sale items
- Engraved or embossed items
- Special order items
- Goods damaged in your possession
- Additional postal services (e.g. Next day delivery)
- Items which due to their use can come into direct contact with the body (e.g. whistles & calls, ear plugs, thermal wear, cleaning care equipment, socks)
Goods which are discounted in a sale or other form of promotion are non-refundable if they are purchased in our showroom. However, discounted goods purchased via mail-order (website or telephone) can be returned for an exchange or refund within 7 days. Faulty or Incorrect Item(s) In the rare event of an item(s) being faulty or not what you ordered please contact us as soon as you receive the goods on 01494 883227 (during office hours of 8:30 - 5:30) and we will issue you with a returns number. Please then post the item(s) back to us, following the guidelines above.
We will refund the cost of the postage to the value of recorded delivery (we cannot refund additional postage charges above this) and we will organise the replacement or repair. After 14 Days We really do want you to be happy and if for some reason you decide you are unhappy with the goods after this 14 day period you may still be able to return the item and receive a credit note, this is done on a case by case basis. Any credit notes must be used within 45 days of issue.
Orders received before 12.00 noon will, wherever possible and subject to stock availability, be dispatched the same day. In busy periods parcels may take longer. All parcels are sent via a signed for courier service which will require a signature on delivery unless a safe place instruction has been provided. All orders are subject to the availability of stock. For deliveries outside of the UK please contact us on 01494 883227.