With its moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish and durable GORE-TEX® lining behind the exquisite British tweed, the Ladies’ Ptarmigan Tweed Coat is 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable with the performance credentials to withstand all weathers.
It features adjustable storm cuffs and micro fleece hand warming pockets, as well as being conveniently machine washable. Featuring our luxurious lambswool tweed.
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology behind the Tweed makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Made out of a superior combination of 100% pure lambswool; lambswool for luxurious softness and worsted wool for strength, durability and an attractive texture.
- Moisture and stain resistant Teflon® finish.
- High loft insulation.
- Micro fleece hand warming pockets.
- Bellow pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy access.
- Two Inside zip security pocket with polyester lining.
- Adjustable storm cuffs with popper closure.
- Trimmed with durable cotton canvas.
- Machine washable.
- Do not tumble dry.
Delivery & Returns
At E.J. Churchill we pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of customer service in order to achieve total customer satisfaction. With this high level of service, complaints are extremely rare, however should you be disatisfied with your experience with us please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Orders received before 12.00 noon will, wherever possible and subject to stock availability, be dispatched the same day. In busy periods parcels may take longer. All parcels are sent via a signed for courier service which will require a signature on delivery unless a safe place instruction has been provided. All orders are subject to the availability of stock.
We do hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. However, if you are not entirely satisfied we will offer a refund or exchange on any unused or defective item returned to E.J. Churchill with a valid receipt within 14 days. Please refer to our refunds policy for more information.
The E.J. Churchill size conversion chart shows the equivalent UK and European sizes to the size in which our clothing and footwear has been manufactured. As sizing varies across different brands and markets, this information is offered as a guide. There is no substitute for having a professional fitting which you can do within our Country Clothing Store at E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground. If you require any assistance with an online purchase please don't hesitate to contact us.